How much does the test cost?

Trinity charges £150 for the test. We charge between £19.99 - £49.99 to prepare you for the test,
depending on your level. Assessments and advice are free. Register today and we will ring you back.

Why should I choose you?

We like to see each candidate before they do the test. This allows you to be confident of yourself because you know that we have checked to see that you ready to appear for the test, and pass.

How much do English lessons cost?

We charge £149 for 12 sessions.If you need fewer sessions, you can enrol for fewer classes.
Sessions can be taken between one to three times a week.
After your free assessment, we will advise you on the best option for you - but how often you come, is entirely your choice.

How long will it take me to learn English?

It depends on what your current level is.
We like to advise learners to start as quickly as possible before their visa application is due.
Generally, this is how long we expect.

  • Pre-Entry learners who need to learn ABC - 6-12 months
  • Beginners - 3-6 months
  • Other learners - 6 weeks.

Can I do the test without a course?

Yes, of course! When you come in for a free assessment we will let you know if you are ready.
You will go through a Practice Test - 1 on 1 - to make sure you know what to do and you can be booked in right away.

How long will the results take?

The tutor will be able to give you a rough indication of your result straightaway. The certificate generally arrives within a week.

What are the home office requirements?

Currently you need to pass two tests.
  • 1. The Life in the UK Test which can only be taken from Life in the UK Test Centres.Click here to be directed to the booking site for Life in the UK.

    • You can prepare for that test from the official Life in the UK books. If you find those too difficult, you can take a course with us that will help you.
  • 2. An ESOL Entry 3 Speaking and Listening test.

    • You can study, prepare and then take the test with us.
  • Click this link to be redirected to the official Home Office site for all the official information.

Can I get legal advice?

We work with immigration solicitors who you can contact, should you need help with your application. They charge independent fees but will give you an initial consultation free of charge at this centre.

Can I take English lessons even if I don't need to do the test for citizenship?

Yes, of course! Learning English is good for everyone. We would love to have you simply to brush up your English skills and get ahead with your life in the UK.

Back to Top