Home Office Rules

We suggest you look at the Home Office website to ensure that you are aware of everything that you are required to know about your immigration process. Here is a link to the website you need.

Currently, you are required to do two tests for citizenship. 

The first is the Life in the UK test which you must do from Life in the UK Test Centres by booking online at Life in the UK booking centres. The second is an approved Speaking and Listening Test at Entry Level 3. 

At our centre we run English classes that teach you English and help you prepare for this test. We can ensure that no matter which level you start at, you will reach E3 in a short while. 

Check our online courses for help with preparing for the Life in the UK test. 


Back to Top